We were so happy to get the chance to spend some time with Shari, Jeremy and Olivia over the Holiday's! We even got to be there for little Livy's blessing! Here are some fun pictures of our time with them! (We miss you already)
Yay!! I gotta say she is a pretty cute little pumpkin!! Thanks for posting pictures of her! You should totally send me some and I LOVE the video of Cody and Jer throwing Gavin. It was so funny! Love you guys and miss you too!
2 comments:
Yay!! I gotta say she is a pretty cute little pumpkin!! Thanks for posting pictures of her! You should totally send me some and I LOVE the video of Cody and Jer throwing Gavin. It was so funny! Love you guys and miss you too!
Hey Lainie! It's Kandi. I can't believe I found your blog! I hope we can keep in touch this way. your fam is adorable!
Post a Comment