Friday, August 8, 2008

Lazy Summer Days...



The Summer semester here at USU just got out a week ago, (Somehow I managed to pass my Biology class YAY!) I was so excited for the 3 weeks I have until Fall semester starts. Then 2 days later this happened. I severely sprained my left ankle while playing basketball at work. I've been on crutches the last couple of days and have also been doing physical therapy. As you can see my foot is very swollen and bruised... oh so much fun. So while Lainie is working away i've been trying to stay busy, (something that is difficult with a bum ankle). I've played a lot of xbox, (soon it will be much more because Madden 09 is coming out on Tuesday) read my scrips, and been doing some charcoal drawings too. I love drawing, especially when i'm the most stressed out, there is almost nothing more relaxing. So if you have anything you would like drawn out, please let me know and we can work it out. Since I use charcoals, Pictures with a lot of contrast and shadow work the best.

2 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

sheesh...I hope your ankle get's better soon. and WOW, I had no idea you were an artist. The pics look amazing. you should get time on your hands more often!

Dennem and Piper said...

Oh man! That's too bad about your ankle! Wait a second... when did you grow a beard? It hasn't been that long since we've seen you, has it? Those drawings are way cool! I think you should draw your foot next. It looks like it has a lot of contrast!! JK!!!